Proposal Preparation Basics
一道本不卡免费高清A proposal is a detailed request for funding prepared in accordance with the sponsor's guidance.
Helpful Tips for Proposal Preparation
- Start EARLY!
- Review Sponsor Guidelines (again and again and again).
- Contact your Department Research Administrator for assistance with proposal components, costing, and interpretation of guidelines or UC policy.
- Engage your collaborators at the beginning (notify your DRA that there will be collaborators).
- Participate in solicitation related calls or webinars.
- Contact SPO for support firstname.lastname@example.org.
A detailed budget identifying all proposed costs needed to conduct the research must be prepared in compliance with the sponsor’s guidelines, applicable cost principles and consistent with University of California policy.
Budget Templates – The SPO budget template, included below, must be submitted for SPO review. Templates are found below:
2017-2018 Fee Schedule: The tuition and fee schedule has been finalized and is now available on the Office of the Registrar’s website.
一道本不卡免费高清Please use these rates for applicable undergraduate and graduate line items.