Below are links to official forms utilized by Sponsored Research Services (SRS). These do not represent all forms required by a respective system for the management of research contracts and grants. Please note, information contained on these forms will change periodically; to ensure you have the correct version, always refer to our website rather than save the form to your computer.
- Financial Conflict of Interest – A situation in which an investigator’s outside financial interest(s) or obligation(s) have the potential to bias a research project.
- Federal Financial Disclosure Form – Applicants to federal agencies must disclose project-related financial interests for themselves and all other project investigators.
- State of California Disclosure Form – The State of California law requires disclosure of financial interest in the sponsor of a research project.
- Multi-Campus (MCA) Commitment Form – It is necessary to establish a multi-campus agreement between UC Campus and UC Merced when UC Merced is the prime recipient from an external sponsor and needs to work with another UC campus to carry out a significant portion of the Scope of Work.
- Department of Defense Tax Delinquency and Felony Conviction Form – DoD requires a proposal to include an institutional Certification. This form needs to be signed by the UC Merced Tax Department.
- PI Exception Form
Please visit Research Compliance and Integrity (RCI) for the appropriate the Conflict of Interest (COI) forms.