Required proposal documents in Cayuse:
1. Sponsor’s RFP or Invitation to Submit (in writing)
一道本不卡免费高清2. Appropriate Financial Conflict of Interest form
3. Final budget (internal budget template) and budget justification .
一道本不卡免费高清4. Required signature form, such as the Multi-campus agreement form, subrecipient commitment form and/or Institutionally authorized letter of commitment.
5. A complete proposal packet in one PDF file一道本不卡免费高清 (final administrative sections and draft technical sections. No place holders).
6. Other attachments when applicable:
a. Sponsor’s written IDC policy or URL link to their policy if the rate is different than the campus federally negotiated rate. IDC waiver request. An IDC waiver is required for California State agencies whose rate deviates from the rate specified on the UCOP website. The request for a waiver needs to include the information outlined under .
b. Budgeted equipment quotation
c. Exceptional PI status request or approval
d. Subaward documents (Institutionally authorized commitment letter, scope of work, detailed budget and budget justification, any other required documentation for submission.)
e. Consultant commitment letter (charge rate should be included)
f. Cost share back up documentation
一道本不卡免费高清g. Late submission request or approval
1. PHS form: all NIH agencies and other federal agencies.
2. 700-U: All state agencies and other non-profit organizations, except the ones on the UCOP exempt list.